The highly anticipated update for Clash Royale has finally been revealed, and there are exciting changes on the horizon. In this article, we’ll discuss the upcoming features and improvements that will soon be available in the game. From fun additions to controversial changes, there’s a lot to cover. We’re eager to hear your thoughts on the entire update, so make sure to share your opinions in the comments below after reading.
Fun Additions to Look Forward To
Let’s start by exploring some of the more enjoyable aspects of the update. It’s always good to begin on a positive note. Here are a few exciting features coming your way:
- Extension to Trophy Road: Three new arenas will be added, including the Legendary Arena at 9,000 trophies, Pancake Arena at 8,500, Clash Chess Arena at 8,000, and Boot Camp Arena at 7,500. This means more trophies to push and additional rewards to earn.
- Increased Rewards: With the introduction of new arenas, chests will contain slightly more cards and significantly more gold. For instance, a Mega Lightning Chest will offer almost 30,000 gold, a Giant Chest will have 9,000 gold, and a Magical Chest will provide nearly 6,000 gold. More cards and gold mean greater rewards for your progress.
- Return of Crown and Chest Earning: The update brings back the ability to earn crowns and chests from game modes in the Events Tab. Players had requested this feature after it was removed in the previous update. Additionally, the “Play Again” button will be reinstated after finishing a 2v2 battle, as per popular demand.
- Improved Claiming of Season Rewards: A significant quality-of-life improvement will allow players to claim unclaimed rewards from the previous season before the new season begins. This ensures that you don’t miss out on any rewards if you forget to redeem them in time.
The Main Feature: Card Evolutions
One of the most exciting aspects of the update is the introduction of card evolutions. Four cards—Barbarians, Skeletons, Firecracker, and Royal Giant—will receive evolutions, enhancing their powers in battle. Each card can be evolved, and the upgraded version can be placed in the evolution slot for stronger performance. A new card evolution will be introduced every season, adding more depth to the gameplay.
Elite Levels and King Level 15
The update also introduces Elite Levels and expands the King Level to 70. With Elite Levels, duplicates of max-level cards will convert into Elite Wild Cards instead of gold. These Elite Wild Cards can be used to upgrade any card to Elite Level, regardless of rarity. The addition of 20 more King Levels provides players with the opportunity to further strengthen their decks.
Exciting Changes in Mastery and Rewards
The update brings some changes to Mastery tasks. Third Mastery steps for certain cards will now reward gold instead of gems. This adjustment aims to address the bottleneck of gold for card upgrades and encourages players to invest their gems wisely.
Clash Royale is making some changes to how players earn and use gold in the game. One important change is the removal of gold overflows for fully upgraded cards. This used to allow players to earn extra gold, sometimes up to two-thirds of their total earnings. To make up for this loss, Clash Royale is introducing a boost to the gold economy.
The boost involves increasing the base amount of gold in the most common chests, such as Silver, Gold, Giant, Magic, and Crowns. The amount of gold players receive from these chests will be tripled. This means players will earn more gold from their regular chest openings, helping them accumulate gold at a faster rate.
These changes, along with the introduction of Elite Wild Cards, are expected to result in a surplus of gold for players who are behind in levels and didn’t benefit from the gold overflow, this boost will provide a significant advantage in catching up faster.
Clash Royale wants to create a fair and balanced progression system for all players. These changes to the gold economy aim to reward players for their efforts and provide them with the necessary resources to upgrade their cards and compete effectively in battles. With this boost, players can expect a more rewarding and enjoyable experience in Clash Royale.
Prepare for the Update
Now that you have a glimpse of what’s coming in the Clash Royale update, we’d love to hear your honest opinions and reactions to these changes. We’re particularly interested in your thoughts on Level 15 and Elite Levels. Share your feedback in the comments below, and stay tuned for more detailed discussions on the upcoming features. Get ready to experience the exciting new additions and improvements in Clash Royale!
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
1. When will the Clash Royale update be released?
The specific release date for the update has not been announced yet. Keep an eye on the official Clash Royale channels for updates and announcements.
2. Will the new arenas affect matchmaking?
The addition of new arenas may impact matchmaking, as players will now have more trophies to push. However, the Clash Royale team works to ensure fair and balanced matchmaking for all players.
3. Can I still earn crowns and chests in the Events Tab?
Yes, the update brings back the ability to earn crowns and chests from game modes in the Events Tab. This feature was highly requested by players and has been reinstated.
4. How can I claim unclaimed rewards from the previous season?
When the new season begins, there will be a button at the top of the interface that allows you to claim any unclaimed rewards from the previous season. Make sure to redeem them before the new season starts.
5. Can I evolve any card in Clash Royale?
Currently, only four cards—Barbarians, Skeletons, Firecracker, and Royal Giant—can be evolved in Clash Royale. Each card has its own evolution path and offers enhanced abilities in battle.